Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ben Holder has a campaign blog!

This is my campaign blog. I will continue to work on it and add to it as the campaign progresses. This is the place that will have all the information you will need to know about the Elect Ben Holder Project. My campaign has been exciting so far and I am sure the excitement will increase dramatically when the election goes full blast. I would like to thank all of the people that have encouraged me and supported the Elect Ben Holder Project.

The District 1 Hot line has been operating for a few weeks now and we have received calls from people working and living in District 1. The complaints have been about crime and dilapidated housing. Those that have called have gotten results! The number is 336-617-0624.

You can now follow me on Twitter or watch me on my You Tube Channel.

On Monday, August 3, I will meet with Sandy Neerman of the Greensboro Public Libraries to discuss the creation of a human trafficking public awareness campaign.

Later that day, I will speak at the city council meeting.

On Tuesday, August 4, I will be frying fish at East Side Park during their National Night Out celebration. I am honored to be a part of Greensboro's National Night Out and look forward to making new friends as well catching up with old friends.

On Saturday August 29, there will be a fundraiser in Greensboro for the Elect Ben Holder Project. Tickets are on sale now for a $30 a plate BBQ dinner. Contact 336-617-0624 if you would like to come.

0 comments: