Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Who did not celebrate National Night Out?

This apartment complex has been in the news for all the wrong reasons lately. While most neighborhoods were celebrating National Night Out this community was not. They sat silent, shaken and feeling ignored. Because of this, the Elect Ben Holder Project is calling members of the Greensboro City Council, Hickory Trails Apartment complex as well as the Chief of Police. The reason I am calling these folks is to get organized to produce a National Night Out event at the Hickory Trails Apartment complex. It does not matter that it is going to be a few days after the official National Night Out, what matters is we get to that community. If you would like to help with this, please call me at 336-671-0624 or email me at ben@electbenholder.com. This area is not in District 1 and has nothing to do with my campaign. It is just me working to make all of Greensboro feel included.

0 comments: